New Hyde Park Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Veneers
Tooth Time Dental Studio offers a full array of dental services to help you maintain healthy teeth. You can read more on this page about specific services.
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Crowns and Bridges
- Specialty Dentures
- Cosmetic Fillings
Initial Oral Examination
Your initial oral examination includes a visual examination, charting, periodontal probing, diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We will also take x-rays, which includes the panoramic x-ray for proper diagnosis of the anterior (front) and posterior (back) teeth as well as the bite-wing x-ray series for proper diagnosis of proximal decay of posterior teeth.
we are committed to providing exceptional periodontal care to our patients. Our team of skilled dentists and hygienists is dedicated to helping you achieve optimal oral health and a beautiful smile.
Periodontal disease, also known as gum disease, is a common condition that affects the gums and supporting structures of the teeth. If left untreated, it can lead to serious complications, including tooth loss. That's why it's essential to receive timely and effective treatment.
AtTooth Time Dental Studio, we offer a comprehensive range of periodontal services to address all stages of gum disease. Whether you are experiencing early signs of gingivitis or require advanced treatment for periodontitis, we are here to help.
Our periodontal services include:
- Comprehensive Periodontal Exams: We conduct thorough examinations to assess the health of your gums and detect any signs of periodontal disease.
- Scaling and Root Planing: Also known as deep cleaning, this non-surgical procedure removes plaque and tartar from below the gumline and smooths the root surfaces to promote gum healing and prevent further infection.
- Periodontal Maintenance: For patients with a history of gum disease, we offer regular maintenance cleanings to keep your gums healthy and prevent recurrence.
- Gum Grafting: In cases where gum recession has occurred, we can perform gum grafting procedures to restore lost tissue and improve the appearance of your smile.
- Pocket Reduction Surgery: For advanced cases of periodontitis, we may recommend pocket reduction surgery to reduce the depth of periodontal pockets and promote gum attachment to the teeth.
- Bone Grafting: In severe cases where bone loss has occurred, we can perform bone grafting procedures to regenerate lost bone and provide a stable foundation for tooth replacement options such as dental implants.
- Periodontal Maintenance: After undergoing periodontal treatment, we will work with you to develop a personalized maintenance plan to keep your gums healthy and prevent recurrence of gum disease.
At Tooth Time Dental Studio, we understand that each patient is unique, and we tailor our periodontal services to meet your individual needs and goals. Whether you require preventive care or advanced treatment for gum disease, you can trust our experienced team to provide compassionate care and exceptional results.
Don't let periodontal disease compromise your oral health and quality of life. Schedule an appointment with us today to receive the quality periodontal care you deserve.
Implants are synthetic structures that are placed in the area of the tooth normally occupied by the root. Implants are anchored to the jawbone or metal framework on the bone and act as a foundation for an artificial tooth or permanent bridge. In some cases, implants can be used to attach dentures. Read More...
There are basically 2 types of dentures--partial and full. Either may be supported by dental implants surgically placed into the patient's jaw for maximum stability, retention, natural feel and excellent functionality. Read More...
Veneers are thin pieces of porcelain or plastic cemented over the front of your teeth to change their color or shape. Veneers are used on teeth with uneven surfaces or are chipped, discolored, oddly shaped, unevenly spaced or crooked. Read More...
Crowns are synthetic caps, usually made of a material like porcelain, placed on the top of a tooth. Crowns are typically used to restore a tooth's function and appearance following a restorative procedure such as a root canal. When decay in a tooth has become so advanced that large portions of the tooth must be removed, crowns are often used to restore the tooth. Read More...
Whitening procedures have effectively restored the smile of people with stained, dull, or discolored teeth. The darker tissue of your teeth, the dentin, can become exposed as the outer layer of enamel is worn away by the effects of aging or things like caffeine and tobacco. Read More...
Invisalign's® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign is great for adults and teenagers. Read More...
Root canals are tiny passageways that branch off from beneath the top of the tooth, coursing their way vertically downward, until they reach the tip of the root. Read More...
Simple toothaches can often be relieved by rinsing the mouth to clear it of debris and other matter. Sometimes, a toothache can be caused or aggravated by a piece of debris lodged between the tooth and another tooth. Avoid placing an aspirin between your tooth and gum to relieve pain, because the dissolving aspirin can actually harm your gum tissue. Read More...
Our goal is to help you to minimize the risk of emergency treatment. This is why we commit a generous among of time designing a Lifetime Treatment Plan that will help you to offset the possibility of unforeseen pain or tooth breakage. Read More...